Blunt post...
At this point, 18 months 'in', I'm quite confused as to where I want to go with game. Part of me thinks it would be cool to go even further in and become some technical super-game wizard, but part of me just thinks it pretty much unnecessary. Theory intrigues me but also really turns me off. Same thing with the 'community', at times I think its cool and constructive but at times it just seems immature and kinda gay (Red haired goth girl etc)
So it feels a bit like a crossroads. I'm doing well, pulling regularly, but i'm not sure whether to go further in, or just move on. Is game helping me or holding me back? Because it still seems very much in the community that there is a culture of trying to get girls, which to me feels really really unnatural. Of course i am focusing on my life and building up *me*, but its me IRL, not me as a PUA.
Thoughts appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My stance is this...
ReplyDeleteThe community will always be there if you find you want to get back into it at some point.