Saturday, 31 January 2009

At the minute, I'm really not into learning game. Sure, I go out, but its been so long since I read a tactic or line or anything like that. It just doesn't really interest me.

My primary focus is putting myself in the right state and then going from there. It all tends to fall into place. I consider myself a natural.

If I use 'the game', its more the morning after to see what worked and what didn't.

Sometimes things just work so easy, and sometimes they do not. Throughout it all, its important to stay chill.

3 examples from last night:

1. I was with girl #1, lets call her Stacy. Stacy has a boyfriend but wants to go home with me. We've been setting up logistics. Forget 'boyfriend-destroyers', she's done it all of her own accord. I have fucked this girl previous and she's telling me how good it is.

So Stacy introduces me to her friends. First girl, hug and a kiss, second girl, hug and a kiss, third girl just takes me and makes out with me. WTF. I did nothing.

So that was the good part. But the bad part is when another of her friends keeps reminding her of being faithful, and eventually physically pulls her away from me. We promise to text each other in a bit, but there's no signal in the club.

2. Flower had come out with us, which was fucking ace. Top bloke! He opens a seated two-set; he's doing great but the friend is clearly feeling left out. So I open her with, 'Aw...left out?' Boom, I am in.

CLAW CLAW CLAW, God I love the claw. It is a great thing.

Another friend comes over and says: "KATY...You have a BOYFRIEND" then goes away. I say, 'Boyfriend?' and she says, 'Yes, and he didn't even make any effort to come home for my birthday', as she rubs her hand up the inside of my thigh.

Er...ONnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anyway I kiss this girl and she's a bit like 'whoa' about it but stays there so its clearly all good. Unfortunately things get a bit wierd as the angry friend and the girl's COUSIN turn up and stand above us as we are cuddling, looking down at us with angry looks. This eventually wierds the girls out enough to leave. Ouch.

3. Girl is dressed up in army clothes fancy dress walks past. I take her hat off her head. Leads to a lot of cocky banter. Example, she is studying to be a dentist so I keep criticising her teeth. However I used to often stall out in this 'attraction' phase, so I came up with a little solution that goes like this:

"OK we can be nice now"
"Huh?"
"Yeah I'm serious, we can be nice."

Then usually from there I'll just ask legit questions, isolate, and escalate. It turns quite cherishy at that point, the plastic romance of a nightclub. It has to be at the right point though; when you know her buying temp is high enough to pull but she knows nothing about you - its like a way to legislate flash game to a more succesful consistent pull.

Usually I tell her she can ask three questions about me and I will answer honestly. This girl, the first question she asks is:

"Where do you live?"

;)

So I go for extraction pretty fast on this girl, its about 1am. When I tell her we need to go I can straight away see the LMR alarm about to go off so I quickly switch to, 'Yeah Im hungry, gotta get the food"

Pull her out the club. Makeouts and a bit of fingering at the cashpoint, classy.

Walk through the city with our arms round each other, getting to know this girl. Its going swimmingly, until her girlfriend cockblock of DOOM calls up when we are in the taxi. She's having some urgent girl drama, tears and all that, and instead of getting my girl back to mine I have to drop her off at her friends. Oooooooooooooouch.

Still, get the number. When I put the wrong numbers in she was quick to correct me. Texted her up when I got back, she replied. So basically, what was flash game initially (i.e. open --> makeout in under two minutes) became more solid and is now a legitimate girl texting me open to the possibility of a date.

Anyway, the theme of the night, you win some you lose some, shit happens. But if you stay happy and chill, the girls are going to want to stay in touch with you.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy so much from your reports. They misteriously put me back into being me. ;)

    -IvánPérez

    ReplyDelete