Wednesday, 11 March 2009

A Mesh of Confusions

OK, lets start with a home-truth. For me, I cannot play the game without passion. I have to have my emotions on fire, to feel that DESIRE to go and really TAKE these girls.

That feeling is a feeling I love. But...its also a feeling I miss.

Let me get this straight - I'm really not interested in the mechanics of 'social dynamics', or of playing the game for the game's sake. Doesn't really interest me.

What interests me is GIRLS. Awesome awesome girls.

Lately though, I have just felt really disconnected from 'it'. Sometimes you're in a club and you're just plugged in to the sexual vibe thats going on. I haven't felt like that for quite some time.

Tonight I'm out, I'm feeling good. Sober, exercised, meditated, feel really good. Girls eyecontacting me, some girl rubs me up on the dancefloor...but I just don't feel in a social mood. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy...but just not feeling particularly like GRABBING THIS GIRL AND TAKING HER HOME.

A number of reasons for this:

1. Intent used to be borne out of desperation, it isn't now. I'm not desperate.
2. The fact that a girl is good looking doesn't really compell me to talk to them anymore...I've banged enough hot girls to now that looks do not an attractive character make...
3. I understand that getting into a social state takes time and effort. But really, I fucking HATE thinking that my nights out have to be 'work' in any way. I always like it more effortless.
4. I'm not interested in pulling for egos sake anymore. I've done that and it fucked with my head.

So...thats about it. Its a wierd funk I have been in for a while, that I want to shake.

Any ideas how??

3 comments:

  1. Having no ego drive has been a SP of mine since I discovered RSD. For those nights I feel like I don't want to go through the process to fuck a girl, I don't have the intent to 'work' this helps me a lot:

    http://ivanperezs.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/enjoying-the-ultimate-frontier/

    I hope it will do the same to you. Tell me how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that mate, I appreciate it. Good article. One of those things Ozzie used to try and drill into my head that, as we get further from home, we sometimes forget...!

    Cheers again. You're right - thats the 24ct headspace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I've helped you in some way. ;] I want to know the long-term effects... hehe

    ReplyDelete